Saturday 22 September 2018

The Bullet Biters - Stranglers United (Mielilevyt 2013)



Hailing from the frozen  wastelands of Finland  comes The Bullet Biters one of the best bands you probably never heard of.These psycho kats have been knocking them dead in their homeland since 2004.With 2 successful ep's under their belt the band has quietly gained a rep for been kinda kool.You could say that they are one of Finland's best kept secrets.Well hopefully that's going to change with the release of "Stranglers United" the band's debut album. This puppy crashes the door with 12 original psycho rockers that are just straight up kool.You could say  this modern psychobilly done with an old school take .It has a a familiarity to it but at the same time it's a breath of fresh air. Highlights include: "Strangler Of Deserted Beach', " Delirium Rock", "She´s My Mystery Girl"and  the sure fire butt-kicker "Voodoo Transit".
Stranglers United is one of those albums that will appeal to more than just the psychobilly crowd .From the first track to the last it fires on all cylinders.How good is it ; you have to be a  brain dead kind of a guy not to like it. Recommended.   
Source

The Bullet Biters - Stranglers United (Mielilevyt 2013) FLAC    320

Many thanks to L. & F.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Hi pubbi.
    I found this blog and I did not know it was yours.
    I do not know if you remember me.We share a lot of good music in twilightzone.
    I think this blog is great.I encourage you to continue with the.
    If you need anything let me know.If you want me to publish some album, tell me.

    See you soon friend

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Albert, I'm very glad to hear from you.
      Of course I remember you, what a question. You drew my attention to some really good bands.
      My blog here already exists more than 1 year, in between was a long time low tide, since there was very little response. But since RYP added it to his bloglist, it works a lot better.
      If you want to get involved here too, just go ahead. But remember that I too (as well as RYP) do not want to publish anything here that could harm the musicians.
      I would be very happy if you could contact me via email. My address can be found in the blog profile. Up soon. All the best.
      Pubbi

      Delete
  2. A winning collection from an accomplished band. Thanks for the exposure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Konrad Useo. Great if you have fun with it and maybe you can use something for your mashups. Cheers!!!

      Delete
  3. Another new one to me -- and another winner. You'd have to be dead not to shake it to these guys. Thanks, pubbi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are completely right, luckily we are still alive.
      Thanks for your comments.

      Delete